25 Ways to Use Fabric Scraps
We hit the jackpot on this page! Crammed with some unique projects, really cute pictures combined with quick and easy directions make this a win/win/win! Here’s just a sample of what you’ll find:
- Cover flip flops with cute fabric and make new ribbon straps.
- Hairpins with cute fabric buttons on the end.
- Make your own mousepad! (Who knew?)
- Sew up a few reusable snack bags.
The nice thing about tutorials like these is the additional ideas they create.
- I could make a pair of flip flops to go with everything I own! (It’s that easy.)
- What else can I put on the end of my hairpin?
- Make a mousepad any size or shape.
- We need more snacks to use up these bags!
Make for your own use, gifts for friends or teachers, or a giveaway for your own blog. Beginners.
Here's the link to the project tutorial: